Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentines Deco & Disney on Ice

 Who doesn't love a good Valentine!  I was tired of tossing out all of these drink containers about 2 per week with the milk - Little B is lactose intolerant and the Lactaid milk is all she can drink.  It gets pretty pricey!  I keep my eye out for coupons.  I just knew I could make something with them.  Here's what I came up with.

I folded the top down into itself and taped it down with regular old packing tape.
Then taped two of them together like this
   
Then I wrapped the whole thing with some plain white wrapping paper and then started cutting with my Cricut Expressions and embellished the heck out of it.  I feel like it is still in need of something else, maybe some ribbon.  I'll work on it some more and let you know what I did.  I had so much fun decorating it, this totally took me back to grade school and makeing Valentine boxes out of cereal and oatmeal boxes.  What decorations have you made this year?  I absolutley loved this one

Little B and I went to see Disney on Ice and had a BLAST!  I don't think I have ever seen Little B get so excited!  It was almost as magical as being on Main Street Disneyland during a parade!



No comments:

Post a Comment