Thursday, January 6, 2011

This is Me


Well, I have thought about doing this for sometime now - start this blog- and well.... the time has come.  My name is Susie and I live in the desert..... Mesa, AZ to be exact.  I grew up in not the desert Utah, where its warm in the summer, and CaOld in the winter.  I always forget just how cold it gets there until I go home for a visit, and then it all comes rushing back.  True, it does get warm here in the summer ok it gets blasted hot some days, but those are the days that you just stay in and when you get tired of that you hustle out to the pool and jump in the warm water and pray for some sort of breeze..... any sort of wind to just rush over your wet skin to cool you even for just a moment. 

But I digress.  I wanted a place to call my own, a place where I can post my funnys, sads, happys, bads, and everything else in between.  I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend.  I love to craft, you  name it.... sew, paint, paper craft, digital art, I just started to do some wood work, I say I can cook, but I think the hubs would argue that fact.  I have been introduced into the wonderful world of coupons and am loving saving where I can.  I love to turn used things into new things.  This is me, I hope you enjoy this journey with me as I share with you bits of my life, and creations, where I keep it real and tell it like it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment