Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Year, A New Beginning

So, for the past week, I have been cleaning.... Yes, cleaning and organizing a different room in my humble abode each day.  It started in the laundry room where I have been wanting to make it a room that was cute and fun to be in.  Its just a walk through from the garage to the kitchen, but I wanted it to say "Welcome Home, and oh by the way time to change out the laundry".  I was inspired by this room.  Now, I'd say I have a long way to go, and plenty more "purging" but it's a good start and I am well, on my way.
Before, how embarassing!!!

After  AHHHHHHH

What can I put on the above wall, I'm thinking a cute vinyl quote hmmmmm

Isn't this rug cute?  I pointed it out to the hubs while shopping a few months ago and he surprised me with it for Christmas.  He is so cool!

So, as the days go on, I'll keep you updated on my organizing mad skills as they take place, but for right now, I have to get back to it before the hubs gets home from work.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. . .your laundry room is prettier than my laundry room. But that doesn't make me want to clean mine. :)

    ReplyDelete