Friday, April 29, 2011

Three Boys and a Girl

As I sit here typing, I can hear Toy Toy Twee (Toy Story 3) in the background, the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star high pitched tune coming from Little Bs riding car from last years birthday, One Little B asking wait no... Pleading for more Ceeeereeee (cereal) and meeeeok (milk).  I just got that for her.  I have had a brew of boys here for a couple of days and have loved it all.  Boys really are a breed all their own.  As well as girls.  M has been scouring my house for two days trying to find a garbage truck.  I told him that Little B only had girl toys and he probably wasn't going to find one, but feel free to keep looking.  Well it is with great delight to let you know that he found one..... Er Uh Well..... At least when he came to me late yesterday afternoon asking if the Sonic kids meal plastic truck was in fact a garbage truck... My response, "Why, yes it sure is" hoping this would be the end of the garbage truck seek and find we have been playing.  It worked, except he wanted, no wait needed to know if it was a front, back or side loader.  I told him it was a back loader, but he quickly informed me that it was missing some special part to make it a back loader then told me that it was a front loader.  I was okay with that.

Now, R on the other hand.  What a sweet heart!  He is a pleaser.  He has been driving Little Bs car for three days and with that comes the LOUD high pitched music.  I ask him to please stop pushing the buttons, and he does for a while, until he can't stand it any longer and has to give in to his need of playing the music.  Oh, wait, now little B is riding and pushing the buttons....  Now I hear them playing garbage truck.  They have tipped Little Bs rocking chair on its side and have dubbed it a front loader to empty trash into the truck which I believe is the coffee table.....

They have one more brother who is at school right now, and he is a sweety pie too.  K has been an absolute joy to be around.  And very helpful with the other two.  Thank you so much for this opportunity Amberlee, I think having a couple boys around would certainly spice life up around here.

Thank goodness MOST babies only come one at a time.

But today, I am tired.  I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't not do it.  I stayed up all night long watching the Royal Wedding.  I was all alone as the hubs and Little B were sound asleep.  I thought Kate was absolutely stunning!!!  At 5:00 am I couldn't stand it any longer and finally succumbed to sleep, knowing that i was going to have a full day ahead of me.

So now I am signing off and going to find some lunch for this gang and have a nice rest time probably in front of Tangled which we have now watched everyday since Easter, and I am going to somehow HIDE the blasted car!

Oh, by the way now the boys have somehow attached the rocker to the car and are now playing snow plow.  Don't ask me how a couple of kids from Arizona know what a snow plow is but they certainly have it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment