Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a great day yesterday!  It all started with Little B coming in my room and waking me up telling me what the Easter Bunny brought her.  She was holding it tightly clenched in her little fist trying so hard to wake me up. All I could here was "I watch Tangled, I watch Tangled"  It really was the cutest thing!  Little did she know that it was going to be a R U EEEEEEEELY long day!  Tangled was going to have to wait.

We got up and quickly got ready for church in our new Easter Best, and then out to the front yard for some pics.  Too bad Little B wasn't going to look at the camera.

Dress:  Costco $17.00
Hat: Target Dollar Spot $1.00
Pearls: Target Dollar Spot $1.00

Immediatley after church it was off to Buggas (Grandma B) house so she could see her in her pitty dess!
After that we met up with the rest of the clan at the hubs brothers house.

FOOOOOOD..... you name it it was there.  YUMMY!  I made this yumy 12 layer jello.  It was a huge hit!
Egg hunt, and I think for the first time in Little Bs short little life she was really getting the concept of it all.   
She noticed there was candy in the first egg she found so she was off to get all she could!  She had fun, and it was more fun watching her.

Hope your weekend was amazing!
Oh, and just so you know.... She fell asleep watching Tangled!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVED reading all the posts up until now and getting my fill of Little B and Susie B. Okay Daddy B too~! I couldn't type comments under each post, too tired. :( But I must say i think its all so cute right down to the AZ boyz who know what a snow plow is, LOL. I love and miss you Susie B. Oh and in your Easter Pic with Little B you look mighty sexy I mean skinny! For reals, you are looking good girl! One last thing, that 12 layer jello salad, looks just about as divine as any jello I've laid my eyes on. Love you!

    ReplyDelete