Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So Cool!!!



This last weekend I went to the coolest swap meet EVER.  My folks have been wintering in the middle of the desert for the past 5 years Quartzsite, AZ to be exact, and every January vendors from all over come and set up shop.  The hubs and I have made it tradition to go and visit the folks and spend a day checking out the goods.  We walked up and down isle after isle and barely saw maybe 1/8 of the vendors, probably less than that.  At one point we got in our car and drove a few blocks to check out a different part of it.

Every year we share a $9.00 Indian Taco.  Have you ever wondered why those things taste better at a carnival or vendor fair? 

This was the coolest thing I saw this year, and because I am so cheap and really don't have a place to put something like this I took a picture.  I immedatley thought of this person who has been collecting license plates from around the US.  If you don't know her blog, you gotta check out 320 Sycamore.  You won't be disapointed!

What cool things have you found at a swap meet?

2 comments:

  1. I love this. How cute. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cool. Thank you for thinking of me and for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete