Monday, June 13, 2011

Hard to Believe and Some Great News!!

Its hard to believe but hubby and I have been married for 4 1/2 years.  This cutie patootie dress little B is wearing is the same exact dress that our youngest niece wore to our wedding reception.  After we learned that Little B was a girl here they came.  We got all of the dresses that our nieces wore at our reception.  I think we have around 5 of them.  Yahoo!  People are going to think we are so poor we can't afford a new dress for her.  Anyway, this is what she wore to church yesterday.  I just had to post it!  Oh, btw... The cute shoes I got on Walmart clearance last year for $3.00.  I just love a good deal don't you?  It's also hard to believe that we now have a daughter old enough to wear that dress, and its even harder to believe that Bretts cute 7 year old niece once wore it!


Now for the Great News!  We are moving!!!!  We found a great 3 bedroom, formal living room, family room, large back yard with a garden house less than a mile away from our very small two bedroom no yard condo.  YIPPEEEEE!!!!  So, right now we are in the midst of packing up 4 1/2 years of stuff and sorting and tossing and trying my hand at reselling.  We officially move on July 15th. 
I will add  a picture from our wedding just as soon as I come accross the disk.  I just packed it over the weekend. Wish me luck with all of the packing!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find your email, so I'd thought I'd just comment on your blog. I didn't get to say goodbye Friday and are dying to know if you found anything great at the auction! Also congratulations to you and your growing family.

    ReplyDelete